Monday, February 23, 2009

MSM Monitor Moves Eye

To the basketball floor for what is called March Madness (ironically, a ritual that helps me keep my sanity).

See
Rock the Truth Taking Time Off for why and the end of this post (and this one) for more.

It's that
time of year, folks -- a time I hold dear.

Also see:
How the Newspapers Fail

Why Newspapers Suck

The Boston Globe Can't Even Get the Sports Right

Is the Boston Globe Reading My Blog?

I may be back to post an item or two here and there, readers; however, the next few weeks are devoted to basketball come hell or high water.

FYI: I went to a game last week and one of the regions unbeaten teams was defeated by the second-place team in the league. Great stuff. Unfortunately, I wish I could say that about the seeding process. As is customary around here, the state screwed our schools again. People around town and around the county are angry about it, too!

Also see:
Sunday Seeds Suck

Anyhow, LET the GAMES BEGIN! They DO TONIGHT!!!!!!