Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Most Insulting and Offensive Boston Globe I Have Ever Read

Thought it was yesterday; however, today is even worse. I have already previewed it, and I am in pain. When they contradict their own agenda-pushing lies and add insult on top of it there is only so much one person can take. I'm just sad now, readers. Years ago, before I began blogging, I used to love the morning newspapers (at that time I was also a faithful purchaser of the New York Times). I thought I was learning about the world and bettering myself. Even when I started blogging in 2006 -- in the false belief that electing Democrats would help get us out of Iraq -- I still mostly believed in the newspapers.

Related:
A Thank You and Apology to My Readers and Followers

The problem now is that as bad as they were before, they are even worse now. It is almost as if the papers have decided since they can't go back and tell the truth (that would expose them for the tremendous lies they've told and ruin them), and because of this they are just going to tell the most fantastic propaganda and lies in its place. You would think the tanking of the newspaper industry would be a sign to them; however, they persist in the outrages -- with the insults hurled upon the injuries.

"From the moment the Times Co. purchased The Globe in 1993, it has treated New England's largest newspaper like a cheap whore"

Related: A Case of Newspaper Rape

The Boston Globe Admits Iraq Lies Killed It

You would think they would try to do better, no?

Again, readers, I am a bit in awe today. One is astounded and amazed at the never-ending divisions, obfuscations, omissions, distortions, and outright lies that accompany my Muslim-hating, enemy-creating, war-promoting, agenda-pushing Zionist War Daily known as New England's biggest newspaper, the Boston Globe.

On a side note, my friend was visiting last night and as a courtesy I put the Sox game on for him. Just before he came by the announcers had some actor from the Sopranos who started a group to help our suicidal soldiers get help. He mentioned that SINCE JANUARY more soldiers have COMMITTED SUICIDE than have DIED on the FIELD of BATTLE!!! All the while during the rest of the game, the channel is promoting and praising the Boston Globe. No surprise there:

"NASCAR coverage was also expanded on the cable channel New England Sports Network, which is owned by New England Sports Ventures, the parent company of the Red Sox and Fenway Sports Group. The New York Times Co., which owns The Boston Globe, holds a 17 percent stake in New England Sports Ventures."

You know, that EXPLAINS SO MUCH of the Globe's atrocious coverage, from the sports plastered on the front page to the lack of fart-misting protesters at NASCAR and the ballgames (I noticed a lot of wood used for bats in baseball) to sports' (not just baseball, but all sports) pro-war positions every time out.

What was so offensive for me as a viewer was the fact that the GLOBE SOLD THOSE LIES that PUT OUR SOLDIERS OUT THERE as NAZI INVADERS!!! THAT is why our soldiers are committing suicides -- they WAKE UP ONE DAY and realize they are NOTHING BUT SERVANTS of EMPIRE and MURDERED INNOCENT PEOPLE over LIES!!!!!! And then the "support-the-troops" war mongers don't even take care of them when they return!!!!

Anyway, readers, I dread what tomorrow's Globe will bring -- and reporting to you on what they do decide to "cover."