Sunday, August 29, 2010

Boston Globe's Best Friend Forever

Awww, I was hoping it was me!

"Paris Hilton faces cocaine charge

LAS VEGAS — Paris Hilton, 29, was arrested Friday after a police officer smelled marijuana smoke wafting from a Cadillac Escalade driven by her boyfriend on the Las Vegas Strip, then found cocaine in her purse, authorities said. Hilton and nightclub mogul Cy Waits were stopped about 11:30 p.m. Hilton was arrested on suspicion of felony cocaine possession. Waits, 34, was arrested on misdemeanor suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Hilton was released without bail. (AP)."

Was a long night either way.

Related:
LiLo's Next Project

The Woes of Amy Winehouse

You know, I don't think the Boston Globe and I are friends anymore.

The divisive, obfuscating, omitting, agenda-pushing, war-promoting, supremacist, Muslim-hating lies have kind of ruined the relationship.


Where I a much younger man I wouldn't mind partying with Paris; however, those days are long gone.

Instead I'm here doing this!