Thursday, February 17, 2011

Playing With the Paper

That is all I am doing with days worth of unread Boston Globes:

Page one 

Origami finds new dimensions at MIT
An influx of talented young people has solidified MIT's reputation as a hotbed of 'extreme' origami.

Give him honor, Obama says
President Obama said he hopes Boston will build a statue of Celtics legend Bill Russell, gently nudging the city to honor one of its greatest sports heroes and acknowledge its history of racial strife. 

Globe Editorial Obama is right: Bill Russell deserves a statue in Boston

The convoluted process I must navigate these days to bring you their stories does not help. 

Wanna build walls, BG?  Bye!

When I logged in earlier I wound up reading this from DP, and then listened to the radio for over an hour.  While I was there I read this about the economy, watched this (which nearly made me sick), and took a look at Facebook & Google. Then I put on a pair of sunglasses instead of sitting down and flipping through any of the unread Globes. 

I'll give 'em to you as I get through 'em, readers.