Thursday, March 22, 2012

No Appetite For the Boston Globe

Not when this is front-page fare.

The fact is I have to be dragged to the movies now. I really don't care much for Hollywood and its agenda-pushing mind manipulation these days.

"A history of obfuscation leads, quite naturally, to a lack of trust."  

Adding distortions and omissions to the mix while promoting wars and pushing agendas built on lies doesn't do it well, either.

 Related: Boston Globe Supper Will Make You Sick

Could be any meal they serve up. 

Revised data show slower growth in Mass.

Translation: We have been lied to for years.  

NEXT DAY UPDATE: Hiring in Mass. appears to hold up

Are you f***ing kidding me? 

Also see: Sunday Globe Special: No One Takes the Boston Globe Seriously Anymore

Nor should they. 

Update: I've tried to feed on the Boston Globe over the last few hours, and I just can't do it anymore. I simply no longer want to read them.  

Related: Addounia TV Exposes Insurgents Fabrications about Syrian Government "Massacres" Broadcast by Mainstream Media

Yeah, I guess I'm just sick of staged and scripted shit being passed of as news.  I'm so full-up with lies. 

I'm sorry I've failed you in so many ways, readers, either by lack of time or enthusiasm. I hope you can understand why.