Saturday, June 23, 2012

All Apologies For This Afghanistan Post

What else can I say? It's a preview of my new yet similar style and the exciting yet still familiar format coming soon

I'm sorry you will only be getting a snapshot of what I've been seeing in my Boston Globe. This sort of thing has happened before, and we've heard the complaints before. Mine is getting a crock of crap reason for him leaving.

Staying on script we get a Bergdahl sighting just before another abduction and rescue.  I'm now convinced they are all intelligence agency operations to further the agenda

I don't even know if the events described are real, and wonder how Bergdahl is enjoying the CIA hotel room. Is it just outside Langley studios, or.... ???? 

Of course, it all falls into place as "the United States is expected to maintain a large presence in the country for years after, including special forces, military trainers, and government assistance programs." Meaning we are not leaving despite the s*** shovel of the campaign media. That's why I really don't care to invest any time in Obama's visit or the Globe's advice.  

Oh, btw, the French lied about leaving. I guess that's why I don't care about certain stories. We have been there far too long, and I've spent over half of it calling for an end here. I just can't imagine the pain of a mother or father of a dead soldier these last years. They have died for nothing. Hell, the Afghan "security" forces are killing our guys, killing our guys, killing our guys -- and the military is lying about it. Then we get propaganda such as this, this, and this

Yes, that Afghan Army is doing so much better. What was that, the third day in a row of being targeted? Yup, still attacking bases and checkpoints, but we are winning.

Yup, it's all worth the investment, says the Boston Globe. It's all worth the $4 billion -- that's right, $4 billion -- of your-hard-earned tax dollars a year, American. I guess that's the price of the sacrifice, students.  I hope the lie is worth it, Americans.  

And the prospects for that oft-unmentioned peace? 

 "A Taliban spokesman said the group was not behind it, but last month the Taliban released a statement saying its members planned to target members of the High Peace Council as part of a “spring offensive.’’ A veteran of the war during the occupation of Afghanistan by the former Soviet Union in the 1980s, Arsala Rahmani, 70, served as a deputy minister for higher and vocational education during the Taliban government."   

Meaning at one time he was a CIA agent.

Related(?): Rubbing Out Rabbani

Same crew must have got rid of Rahmani, cui bono?

And if for no other reason, we must stay for the women and girls of Afghanistan, right? Just never mind those missiles that destroyed their home and relatives. 

And the propaganda would work a lot better if I were not told "when the Taliban ruled Afghanistan, girls were banned from going to school," and yet "she taught at one of the handful of girls’ schools the Taliban permitted."

Also see: Memory Hole: How I Came to Love the Veil    

So they want the girls to be educated after all, huh?   

Can you see why I start to doubt the Muslim-hating, war-promoting, Zionist AmeriKan MSM?

Just another false flag carried out to frame an enemy and make 'em look bad, 'eh?