Thursday, June 28, 2012

Why Can I No Longer Edit Posts?

 And now they are not fine again(1:32).

 I can't edit this, and now I'm up top again. Pfft. All I can do is space bar to paragraph.

Update: I meant this comment to be at the end. See what I mean? And now it won't let me space a paragraph, sigh, and now I can't do anything but type right here.  I keep trying to  try and type somewhere else and the s*** tools land me back here. Anything to slow us down and stop us, 'eh?  I can't even link anything now using the link tool. And so it goes, and so it goes. I'd planned on doing a lot tonight, but I guess that's out.  I'm so sorry, readers. I'm so, so sorry.

I haven't complained until now, but ever since Blogger redevised the site there have been all sorts of problems with the spacing and other things. I thought I would just work through it, but now I can't even do that. I surprised I was able to get this out and posted without incident.

Update (1:31) And now they work just fine, yaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now (1:33) they are okay again!!

Dare I try again?