Saturday, May 31, 2014

Hot Ticket

Got it from a Globe scalper:

"Notre Dame will get the vast bulk of the ticket allotment in the small park, creating what many anticipate will be a mad scramble among locals for what is expected to be BC’s share of fewer than 5,000 seats. And just to make things worse, Notre Dame will get to set the face value prices....

--more--"

That's not the game I'm going to see. I'll being seeing one of the games against an arch-rival, and it looks like tempers are flaring. I'm just sorry Jenny won't be there. 

I know I said I wouldn't go to Boston ever again, but it would be disrespectful to my friend were I to turn down his offer. It would hurt his feelings, and I don't want to do that. I'll also be root, root, rooting for the home team even though they stink, so.... I guess you can take a swing and kick around those articles until I (hopefully) return tomorrow. Little nervous about going in there.