Sunday, September 4, 2016

Sunday Globe Swan Song

After outfitting myself with three new notebooks and two sets of pens I find myself 13 days behind blogging without having read a Globe since the end of August, and with football beginning next weekend I will no longer be blogging on Sundays after today.

I'm tired of the magic act anyway (in case you haven't noticed), so skipping the class reunion and forgetting the farm story is of no consequence. If you were hoping for more, I'm, how do we say it, incurious, yes, that is a good word for it, about what is in the Globe these days. Time for a permanent vacation from that pos.

It's not that I don't care about the nation or the world; I do very much. I just don't care for the version presented and promoted by a propaganda mouthpiece for $tate authority that is a proven liar at worst, distorter and obfuscater at best. If I want to find some semblance of what is really happening in the greater world at large I need to go somewhere else.

On the other hand, I am no longer interested at all in the goings on in the city. It's none of my businessimho. It's not even entertaining anymore.

Related:

Sunday Globe Autopsy
Sunday Globe Burial

And you didn't see this coming?