Related: FBI Furious at New York's Finest For Foiling False Flag Operation
How Much FBI Hush Money Will Silence New York's Finest?
I guess $40 million was enough -- for now.
That's why NYPD and Fire don't talk about the controlled demolitions they witnessed on 9/11. They were told to shut up or they would be fired and have their retirements taken away. Heck, government won't even care for their health after telling them that toxic stew of Ground Zero was safe.
And the COVER-UP CONTINUES:
"Terror threat over, NYC police say; Bomb plot suspect pleads not guilty" by Tom Hays, Associated Press | September 30, 2009
NEW YORK - As an alleged Al Qaeda operative pleaded not guilty yesterday to plotting a bomb attack in New York, the city’s police commissioner pronounced the threat neutralized and said there is nothing to fear from the defendant’s three alleged accomplices.
The terror scheme “has been broken up,’’ said Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly. “I see no danger emanating . . . from the people involved in this investigation.”
He would not elaborate, and police and federal investigators have repeatedly refused to discuss the whereabouts of the three people who are alleged to have helped Afghan immigrant Najibullah Zazi buy beauty supplies for use in brewing up explosives.
Yeah, NOW they WON'T TALK to the MSM! Mission accomplished! PoS fear implanted in people's brains!
But former federal prosecutor Harry Sandick said the investigators’ silence might mean the accomplices have left the country or are already secretly cooperating. “One would think they’re in custody or likely to be in custody soon,’’ Sandick said.
Or, knowing the history of false-flag attacks and government creation, funding, and direction of "terrorists," the INFORMANTS or AGENTS or WHATEVER did their job!
Police also said there are no extra security measures in place in subways or elsewhere in New York because of the alleged plot.
That's odd since they really hop to it even when a pin drops.
They KNOW there is NO THREAT, don' they?
Btw, RECOVER those BOMB MATERIALS YET?
Yeah, DIDN'T THINK SO!
And THE PAPER goes NOWHERE NEAR THAT TODAY!!!
Zazi, 24, is the only suspect publicly identified so far in what Assistant US Attorney Jeffrey Knox called a conspiracy that was “international in scope.’’
Look at the CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORIST here!
The FBI was listening in and becoming increasingly concerned as the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and a New York visit by President Barack Obama approached, officials said. On Sept. 10, investigators secretly searched Zazi’s rented vehicle in New York and found a laptop computer with bomb-making instructions, authorities said.
First of all, they TOWED the THING from in front of the house, and secondly, they stopped him at a "routine drug check" and let him proceed into the city, and thirdly WHATEVER HAPPENED to those HANDWRITTEN NOTES, huh?
That cover-story crap TOO MUCH of a LAUGHER?!!!!!
Zazi, fearing he was being watched, flew back to Denver on Sept. 12, authorities said. He was arrested a week later.
EXCUSE ME?!!! The TERRORIST was ALLOWED to BOARD an AIRPLANE when he was BEING WATCHED and the BOMB MATERIALS were still not found??
And he was STILL FREE a WEEK?!!!!
You SMELL SOMETHING, readers?
Prosecutors said yesterday that the Zazi case involves classified evidence, and that his lawyer and other participants would have to get security clearances to look at it...
Translation: We HAVE NOTHING because this was a FBI FRAME-UP so you can't see anything!
Oh, you can SMELL the STENCH of COVER UP, readers!!!!