Thursday, November 21, 2013

Blog Clogged With FDA Articles

I don't see the point in many of these posts these days; corporate governance and globalization have failed. What more is there to say? Who do you think the FDA (like all AmeriKan government agencies) i$ working for?

"FDA moves to ban trans fat as threat to health" by Deborah Kotz |  Globe Staff, November 08, 2013

WASHINGTON — Heart-damaging trans fat may soon vanish completely from supermarket products such as microwave popcorn, pie crusts, frosting, and biscuit dough after the Food and Drug Administration on Thursday proposed banning the artificially manufactured fat from the food supply....

While many food manufacturers have already removed these oils, including vegetable shortening and margarine, from their products, hundreds of processed foods still contain trans fat in small amounts and dozens contain several grams per serving....

Nothing like closing the barn after the hor$es have left.

Trans fat is thought to be particularly harmful to the heart because it raises the amount of “bad” LDL cholesterol in the body while lowering the “good” HDL cholesterol....

It's what every article in the agenda-pushing paper seems to boil down to, isn't it?

--more--" 

That's evil.

Related: Top Boston heart doctors knock new cholesterol tool

I'll bet it is just a tool to sell more pharmaceuticals.

Just wondering if one thing might have to do with another, but I guess I'm the only one making the connection.

If I find anymore I'll flush them out for you, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Major Globe throw-away in motion as I break from typing.