Thursday, June 11, 2020

Not the Firstenberg to Post These Videos

The first one I found was while digging in the trenches:

--source--
{@@##$$%%^^&&}

The second video is of the utmost importance and suggests six additional videos to watch:


--source--

There is a lot more over at that source, as the guy is a powerhouse right now, and you can also go directly to her channel to watch TO SERVE MAN, a one hour tour de force.

{@@##$$%%^^&&}

The final video comes from James Corbett, who has been out in front of what is going regarding Bill Gates.


--source--

Thank you to all the hardworking truth-tellers out there for discovering this information and bringing it to light.

LATE UPDATE:

I only had a few minutes so I couldn't get the videos posted; however, you need to watch these:

The (Undercover) Epicenter Nurse

I'm still digesting that hour long report that, if true and I have no reason to doubt its veracity, really pushes the bounds of evil to heights imagined but seldom realized or confirmed. Murder for money is a common motive and leadership across all sectors now is in the hands of evil. Ungodly criminality exists.

Never Appease a Tyrant

Some powerful words there from Polly, and she is absolutely right. I'm liable to be hostile because I will likely respond with profanity. Actually, nothing likely about it.

Of other notice is the fact the blog seems sluggish and is taking forever to save. Whether this is just a glitch, something connected to Blogger's June switchover, or something even more nefarious I do not know. Just reporting the endless serious of problems at the big B, even as I thank it for the soapbox.