Saturday, December 22, 2012

Why Am I Still Buying a Boston Globe?

I can not really answer that question, dear readers, because not only have I not read the thing all week, I have not even note-papered all the items I intended to read. I have scanned a few items that caught my eye, but those occurrences are rare and there has been no blue and red ink editing for blog posts.  

One of the problems is when I read a Globe I can not blog about the Globe, and when I blog about the Globe I can not read a Globe. Not that I'm very enthusiastic for either these days.   

Yes, I've noticed some items; however, they often fall into the category of one-day wonders which are seldom seen or focused upon again. That has become a key point of contention with me. The more print and coverage a certain story gets the more likely it is part of advancing the agenda. Within that it is also the kind of coverage one receives.    

But I'm avoiding the answer to the question, aren't I? Why am I still bothering to buy the thing? Because it's there when I make my lone luxury run? That hardly seems to make sense when it's actually costing me economically. After food and medicines I'm left with nothing but chump change for the week now. The part-time slave shift just isn't cutting it anymore, and this idea that if I implement individual austerity, well, I'm there now. 

I suppose deep down I'm just tired of the Jewish supremacism coming from the mouthpiece media that is merely an intelligence operation and has been for a long time. And I'm not the only one who sees it.   

"the Jewish-owned Western media [and] news outlets, including The New York Times and Associated Press, literally publish CIA-Mossad-MI6 talking points and directives as if this represents "investigative journalism".  Western news outlets do nothing except promote the interests and cover up the crimes of the most elite criminals in the world."

Yes, there are friends out there and that is where I turn to when I want to find out the truth. That doesn't mean I believe anything and everything from anybody or everyone. What I do is what I would advise you to do: do your own research and investigation and decide for yourself. Decide for yourself never forgetting to ask who benefits? Who benefits from a certain version of history and current events, and who controls the most of the portals through which you receive your information? Whose interests are ultimately served?  

Of course, some argue I should be grateful for such a thing:

"Newspapers on the doorstep. I’ve already had a taste of missing this, since the local delivery system is sometimes less than exemplary. And I get very irritable without my morning papers. I depend on the comforting ritual of sitting at the kitchen table, slowly turning the pages, hoping for that moment unique to the newspaper-reading experience: the serendipity of discovering the fascinating thing you didn’t know you cared about. In a world where so many institutions let us down, the reliable thwack of the paper every dawn is an affirmation."

I can't deny that I used to feel that way, readers; however, that was long ago. For years I've been reading --or not -- the Globe with disgust, and to imply that the AmeriKan media is one institution we can trust.... (blog editor heading for toilet).  

Honestly, readers, to extoll a publication that when even telling a small truth hides it amongst legions of lies, omissions, and obfuscations that are so riddled with 180-degree distortions leaves me amazed and astounded at the self-delusional denial common among AmeriKa's corporate media. After all the lies ranging from wars to economy to environment they can't seriously think we believe them anymore, can they?