Saturday, July 13, 2013

Monitoring the MSM Monitor?

I saw yesterday that someone was trying to find me(?).  Maybe my John Hancock annoyed some folks, or maybe it has to do with something else. I so don't care where, and maybe Belafonte can get him to stop dropping drone missile strikes on innocent people with second strikes to punish those that come to help. Maybe mention the unlimited spying although that's a emperor with no clothes thing now.

Of course, here I am registering my disapproval yet again and all my stuff is sent along to the NSA. I hope I provided you with a real pulse of the people. I never expected to be here this long, and I can scarcely believe the society I now see before me. My being here is insignificant, for the whole power structure is bending under its own weight while the servants and handmaidens of that power are in denial. My comments, my criticisms, my condemnations are irrelevant when it comes to that process. I don't even want to do this anymore, and the amount of posts shows it. I'm only here because of my faithful followers and the incomprehensible number of hits sometimes.

Oh, what a long strange trip it's been.... as it continues.