Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Eight Pages and Out

That's as far as I could get in today's Globe before becoming sick of it. I began with good intentions. I headed west for three paragraphs, but failed to build upon it after the turn-in.  The problem was only compounded when the clog was removed for the pharmaceutical indu$try (even if you don't suffer from cholesterol they will put you on a statin for life)

After the front-page dose of monied elitism, I open to the national lead and see something worth reading. Bill Clinton is bailing on Obamacare (doesn't help his wife's political chances for president), and that can only mean repeal is going to be swift and will be led by Democrats. Of course, that is just crazy talk, right?

Other than that I either noted a link or didn't bother marking or reading a thing (save for one small item I noticed on page A11 as I disgustedly turned page after page in some sort of masochistic ritual -- as if there were anything else I would want to read). I wish I could make a better sacrifice for you, dear readers, but that's as good as a prayer when it comes to my enthusiasm for catching the Boston Globe streetcar today. The last bite I took was of some sour-ta$ting corn that reminded me I never thought burning food was a good idea.

Next came the world section and I always view it as a solemn duty to see what the Globe is telling me about the wider world and faraway places. I struggled to get through them all, and the last one was just about where I lost it. The first item was the typhoon in the Philippines, and the juxtaposition of photo and printed piece was the first thing that struck me. The other was an answer I found to a question I posed but did not investigate yesterday.

I see Senegal's sisters help advance a certain agenda as Cambodia comes into the cross-hairs. I suppose the crack smoking of Toronto's mayor can't be taken seriously since he is signing bobble head dolls to the tune of $20 a pop. Now he's a celebrity and national hero!

Spain hits a sour note with this farcical prosecution (six years in jail for playing the piano while banksters see no jail cells?), and the self-serving propaganda of my jewsmedia never ends (as if we had to be reminded of such things all the time). Either that or they truly are serving their ever-dwindling readership.

I'm certainly tired of the pot-hollering-kettle media bashing of China (of course, those tired and discredited answers are the solution to AmeriKa's economic woes. If China is running out of steam then the AmeriKan economy has been dead in the water -- except for the elite cla$$), and I don't want to take shore leave when the Globe docks. I began to sour again when I see Syrian rebels kill school children with random fire while the Syrian government engages in indiscriminate attacks. You will be kidnapped if you are out after curfew, so I better end this post.

What finally got me to put down the paper was seeing Liz Warren taking large swings at big banks as if she was on some sort of impassioned crusade. I'm not surprised by the language, and despite the corporate liberalism I'll bet the Globe is sad Brown did not beat her.

I'm sorry I'm failing you, readers. I made notes to read all the important items and articles in the subsequent sections, and I say that without sarcasm. I don't know whether I will get to them in the future or not. I simply don't want to read the Globe anymore. I'm tired of Jewish supremacism and elitist insults in an agenda-pushing, war-promoting piece of propaganda called a newspaper. I don't know what else to tell you.