Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Globe Special: I Love a Parade

I didn't see more than 15 seconds of it, but it is all over today's Globe and lightens my workload quite a bit. 

It was with a mixed feeling of dismay and relief when I noticed that in addition to filling up the entire front page (that, and the mayor's race I do not care about), it (and the mayor's race) encompassed pages A8-A19 in my front section (with full page ads on page A7 and A20, the final page of the section). Noticeable in between was a full two-page spread on pages A10-11 promoting three generations of Buffet and their book $elling hope. Corporate liberalism's champions. 

One thing you would notice if you could see at the top of the front page would be a special 40-page commemorative section on.... (drum roll, please).... the.... (drum roll continues).... the RED SOX! I gue$$ John Henry is getting his money's worth. Globe already on knees unzipping fly and catching balls for him. He's the new boss. I just hope he pays well. 

I wonder how the Times is doing these days (blog editor $miles). 

As for the rest of the paper that I formerly endeavored to read, I am likely to once again only give you one or two articles from those other sections. Now I only see a couple of possible links in what I formerly read. My time could be better spent with something else rather than pouring over the propaganda pre$$ here upon a Sunday. 

The Great Globe Throw-Away and Propaganda Pre$$ Draft Dump continues!