Sunday, December 18, 2011

Slow Saturday Special: Harvard Hoops

I've got my own game to play this morning.

"Crimson in clover: Harvard hoops’ unlikely rise; Campus fascinated by team gunning for first tourney bid in 65 years" December 17, 2011|By Joseph P. Kahn, Globe Staff

With the Crimson men’s basketball team cracking the early-season Top 25 in the Associated Press and USA Today/ESPN polls, tickets are suddenly a hot commodity, yet some students have zero interest....  

The same interest I'm having in this front-page fluff and my Boston Globes recently. 

--more--"  

And once again I will be left with little time for blogging today, a source of increasing anger and frustration.  Just as the world needs bloggers the most I am absent.  I have a backlog of three months for some items, and am falling further behind every day.  I feel like I've failed, dear and beloved readers and followers, and I am sorry for that. 

Now I must go get ready for the one thing that -- for a couple of hours, anyway -- allows me to keep my sanity and provides valuable physical exercise and exertion. I promise I'll try and score you some more posts later today.