Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ending April in Apathy

Knowing the headlines will soon be submerged under the month I usually am very motivated and have what I call clearing out posts and many of them; however, I hardly read the Globe today. Got through the turn-ins as a perfunctory measure but after that even the notepad turned into scribbles. If you scroll and read the front page and few older posts you can see that. I think you can $ee why I'm tired of propaganda, public  relations, agenda-pushing, call it what you will. Maybe you even like it, but I think the offensive overdose has taken its toll. Been reading the papers for a lot of years and I can never remember them being so bad. Lies, distortions, omissions, obfuscations, divisions, diversions, but then again, I need to keep in mind who it is being written of and for -- and it isn't me.

It is important simply because it lets you know where the rulers are leading us and what lies they are telling today. This blog is going to be like a box of chocolates over the next two days: you never know what you are going to get (unless you look at the inside cover).