Sunday, September 4, 2011

Boston Globe Playing Video GAEMS

"Video game console case lets you play on the go" September 01, 2011|By Ron Harris, Associated Press

ATLANTA -  Once you’ve put your console in, you can play Call of Duty: Black Ops to your heart’s content anywhere there’s a power outlet.... 

If you’re traveling on business and are passionate about your games, you could use it to continue your campaigns from the comfort of a hotel room in the evenings. You could also bring it home for the holidays and pull it out after you’ve eaten enough turkey and endured enough family banter for the evening.
 
Yeah, holidays suck.

The GAEMS 155 is one of those products you probably think you don’t need until you see how convenient it is. For avid gamers, however, this is a pretty sweet addition for the road.

--more--"
 
Sounds TOO MUCH like REAL LIFE (does the CIA agent create the "Al-CIA-Duh" network, too?).

You and your new pals stride into a Moscow airport and start machine-gunning defenseless travelers. For the next several minutes, you watch as helpless people are murdered. If you wish, you can shoot a few yourself. And no, you can’t turn your gun on the bad guys, or you’ll lose instantly. They are supposed to think you’re with them. It’s the ugliest thing I have ever seen in a video game.  

Imagine then, Globe flak, that it HAPPENED in REAL LIFE because IT DID!!!

MORE than ONCE! 

They are called FALSE FLAGS and INSIDE JOBS and I KNOW YOU KNOW what those terms mean!

The game designers, to their credit, allow players to skip the mission, a right I exercised. But I couldn’t skip the rest of the game; it’s just too good. Despite its appalling lapse in judgment, Modern Warfare 2 is sensational, and not to be missed.... 

Looks like I picked up the wrong game for the kid, huh?  

I didn't know which one I was grabbing, readers.

I f***ed up as young person; I bought books.

I didn’t expect to like Left 4 Dead 2, especially after seeing the game’s gory opening video. But blasting and braining zombies is more fun than I’d expected....  

I'm starting to think that THIS GUY is REALLY SICK, readers.

Figures that he writes for the newspaper! 

Must be LOVING the REAL ONES his puke paper helped LIE US into, and the FUTURE WARS they are working on now!