Thursday, March 8, 2012

Basketball Before the Boston Globe

Thus the half-read, quarter-read, and unread Boston Globes pile up.  Not that it really matters when the papers can't even get the sports scores right(!!). 

The point is made when you total the points to 59 when the team only scored 58 -- and that was not the only mistake. Valley scored 21, not 23, and S. Parker scored 19, not 18. My accounts are verified by my local printed paper, even though there is no box score on-line. 

Unfortunately, the local scribe botched it last night by crediting a girl with a basket that she did not make (again, box score not available on-line), while the Springfield fella got the point totals for the players correct.

Related: Hey Reporter, What Game You Watchin'?

Sigh. 

I'm sure I'm not missing much by not reading the Boston Globe, dear readers. I happened to glance at the local and saw an article about Iran moving trucks and bulldozers around one of its nuclear sites in an attempt to cover-up evidence of nuclear weapons work, blah, blah, blah, and my FIRST THOUGHT was we HEARD ALL OF THIS BEFORE about 9 YEARS AGO!!!

The fact is I have actually FOUND MYSELF a LOT HAPPIER the last few days NOT READING the NEWSPAPER! I think I really have reached an end point with the supremacist piece of Zionist crap.  Digesting all that diversion, deception, and distortion can not be a healthy activity at all. 

The sad part about it is this blog was ALWAYS ABOUT YOU, dear readers. It was always meant to TELL YOU what my newspaper was telling me ABOUT YOU!  To let you, the world, know what an average American citizen who has a conscience and who cares about this world is being told by the AmeriKan media. In the process I have tried to share some of my searches for truth with you in attempt to educate and inform.  Whether I have succeeded in that attempt is for you to decide, dear and beloved reader.