Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kitty Carnage

With all the bloodshed, murder, torture, death, and suffering this blog covers, this is the WORST!!! I'm ready to CASH IT IN on the HUMAN RACE!! Maybe the best thing we could do is destroy ourselves.

"Reward offered in burning of kitten

Police and animal welfare officials say an injured kitten found on a Springfield street was set on fire. The Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is offering a $500 reward for information leading to whoever is responsible. Candy Lash, MSPCA spokeswoman, said the 2-month-old kitten was found Monday by a passerby on Union Street. Investigators think the kitten was burned shortly before it was found because its fur smelled of smoke (AP)."

As I type in tears, I am really having a hard time digesting what sort of human being could light fire to a KITTEN!!!

As I said at the top, this is DEVASTATING TO ME!!!!!!
What kind of SICK, TWISTED, INHUMAN MONSTER(S) would LIGHT a KITTEN on FIRE?!!

I think my opinion on the death penalty just reversed itself! I say FRY the F***ERS who did this!!!! LITERALLY put them in a pan and FRY 'EM!!!!!!!!