Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rick Sanchez is a Pecker

I just saw Rick the Prick Sanchez interview former US ambassador Edward Peck.

I give up on AmeriKa's MSM, folks.

They have failed so abysmally it isn't funny. In fact, it's terribly sad.

So Sanchez starts grilling Peck right off the bat. First thing he brought up was the Al-CIA-Duh canard. Sigh, sigh, sigh. Mouthpiece MSM at it again; carrying lying Israel's water and soiling themselves.

What got to me was when Peck fired back Sanchez said, and I quote: "I don't answer questions for Israel, I just ask the questions."

Sanchez was asking him how freegaza -- a nonviolent group -- could resort to attacking people with clubs and pipes.

I have to tell you, folks, the brazen, outrageous bias one finds in the newspapers and mass media here in AmeriKa is shameful.

Anyway, Peck set him straight by asking what Israelis were doing dropping down from choppers at 4 in the morning, assuring Sanchez it wasn't to have tea. He said it was to take over the ship, and if it happened in Somalia it would be called piracy.

That shut Sanchez up, and he then ended the interview.

So typical of the AmeriKan MSM: whenever they are challenged on anything they censor it like the cowards they are.

I just wanted you, the world at large, to know what intermittent garbage we are being fed through our Zionist MSM filter. In all honesty, it's embarrassing and humbling to post commentaries and reports such as these.