Sunday, July 4, 2010

MSM Monitor's Day of Independence

Free of the Boston Globe, for once again it is a NOPP day.

Not even my self-centered, self-absorbed sports friend could save it.


I have not even looked at the website yet, and that is the sort of thing that I knew would happen. I never read or visit the New York Times anymore.

With all due apologies, dear readers, I can no longer afford nor do I care to read insulting lies and supremacist garbage. Nor do I want to be in the business of transmitting their asinine selection of shit.

Hey, maybe I am being unfair.
Why don't YOU SEE for YOURSELVES, dear readers, and decide if any of the stories excite you. Maybe there is something there that I am missing. Maybe it isn't all divisive, distorted, obfuscating, agenda-pushing, war-promoting garbage. To coin a phrase, we hold these truths to be self-evident.

So as you can see, when I don't buy a Globe, I don't read the Globe.


My deepest apologies for failing to monitor the New England MSM for you, readers. After decades of reading them and nearly four years on the blogs learning about and exposing their lies the bastards are worse than they have ever been.

It is now time to SAY GOODBYE to the BOSTON GLOBE and do SOMETHING ELSE with this blog.