Thursday, June 2, 2011

Globe Tracks Tornado Through Town

"Tornadoes tore through Western and Central Massachusetts, killing at least four people, injuring an untold number, and reducing schools, churches, and homes to splinters along its destructive path....

In Monson, residents described widespread damage that made the Central Massachusetts town look like it had been bombed....

Destructive, deadly tornadoes are uncommon, but not unprecedented, in Massachusetts....  

I've lived here my whole life and I've never seen anything like this.

--more--"

Related:

Mix of warm, humid air, winds stirred up rare tornadoes

So the lying, agenda-pushing paper is telling us it is all nature, 'eh?  

Must be weather modification and manipulation then.  Carbon taxers can't scream global warming without extreme weather.  

Then again, maybe it is all natural; I hope you understand my lack of faith in my newspaper after the endless and continuing lies, readers.

Schoolchildren on bus treated to scary spectacle

All Joplin missing are accounted for

Also see:

Wednesday Weather Report

Tornado Talk


Tornado Toll

Tornado Comes Through Town