Wednesday, June 12, 2013

This Post Will Make You Shit Your Pants

"N.J. town to restrict baggy pants" by Wayne Parry |  Associated Press, June 12, 2013

WILDWOOD, N.J. — Mayor Ernest Troiano Jr. thinks he has found a way to put one of this resort town’s problems behind it. Wildwood is ready to ban overly saggy pants.

The city is set to pass a law regulating how people dress on its boardwalk. It bans going shirtless, as well as walking on the boardwalk with bare feet.

But the provision that has gained widespread attention is a prohibition on pants that sag more than 3 inches below the hips, exposing either skin or underwear. Troiano said Wildwood has been inundated with complaints from tourists upon whose money the popular beach town depends.

‘‘When you have good families who call you up and say, ‘I’ve been coming here 20 years, 30 years, 40 years and I’m not going to any longer because I’m not going to subject my children or my parents or grandparents to seeing some kid walk down the boardwalk with their butt hanging out,’ you have to do something,’’ he said....

Related: Christie Christens Boardwalk 

That's one hell of a moon!

--more--"

Also see: The Boston Globe's Baggy Pants

New Underwear Bomb Made Me Crap My Pants 

Because I was laughing so hard!