Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sterling Hate Speech in My Boston Globe Gets Scrubbed

The printed title I am seeing on page B1 of my Metro section (and the title I saw earlier on the Globe website) reading "How do we hate thee, Canadiens?" has now been changed to this.

Meanwhile, there are all sorts of letters and hate mail about it, and "Do we really want to know the whole truth and nothing but the truth?" Well, yeah, we deserve the truth but we are not getting it from there.

I don't hate anyone, folks. I hate what they do and know karma will get them in the end. Just wanted to scrub the rug clean of any confusion regarding the intentions and purpose of this blog and its educational analysis for research purposes. I see one senator who will not be getting my vote under any circumstances, if that is not hatefully clear.