Wednesday, December 24, 2008

No Peace on Earth For Palestinians

Not even on Xmas Eve!

I post it only because it is there, and I cut it off when I have had my fill of the slanted, biased, Zionist screed
:

"3 Gaza militants killed in clash on border" by Mark Lavie, Associated Press | December 24, 2008

JERUSALEM - Israeli forces killed three Palestinian militants on the Gaza border yesterday, the military and Israeli media said, in the deadliest clash since a truce between Israel and the Islamic Hamas rulers of Gaza expired over the weekend.

Yup, ALWAYS militants, Israelis always innocent.

Despite the violence, Israel decided to open three crossings to allow some food, supplies, and fuel into Gaza, the Defense Ministry said late yesterday. The clash and renewed rocket fire from Gaza after a one-day lull dampened hopes that the truce could be renewed quickly.

Yeah, Israel is as kind as a cobra, and I seriously wonder about that rocket fire.

CUI BONO? Hamas asked to stop, and WHOOOOOOSH?

Hey, what are OUR FATAH THUGS (or Israeli settlers themselves) up to these days? CUI BONO, 'eh?

Israel said three militants were spotted planting explosives in northern Gaza along the border fence. Soldiers crossed a few yards into Gaza and engaged the Palestinians, who threw grenades. The military said soldiers returned fire, hitting the three. Israeli media said they were killed, the first to die since the truce ended.

Yeah, it is ALWAYS the SAME OLD THING -- ISRAEL CROSSED the LINE!!! And I'm sorry, I no longer believe the lying Israeli government or their slanted rectal, I mean, mouthpieces of the AmeriKan MSM! I quit believing them long ago.

There was no immediate Palestinian comment. In the past, militant groups have responded to such clashes with rocket barrages. Before the clash, five rockets and a mortar were fired at Israel yesterday. No casualties or damage were reported....

Well, that makes me suspicious right there.

See: The Gaza Rocket Squads

--more--"

I would advise you to give these two sites (
Rock the Truth and Truth Rocker) a look see for on-the-ground reporting that you won't find through the Zionist prism of AmeriKa's War Dailies.