Friday, January 16, 2009

Resolution Renewed

After the last few days of purchasing the Zionist War Sheet, it was too cold and it is too late to purchase one today -- not that I would. The last couple of days have really drained me when it comes to the MSM, and it is not just the newspapers. What little television I've seen has been has been atrocious, and even the movie stations are filled with immoral Zionist garbage. In fact, the immersion of American society in Zionist inculcation and brainwashing is a bit too much for me at the moment.

Anyhow, I will be going out soon so there is a small chance I could renege once again; however, I HAVE NOT EVEN VISITED the WEBSITE today -- and don't think I want to. And I'll tell you this, readers, if the ZIONIST NEWSPAPERS have LOST ME as a customer and purchaser, then they might as well pack it in. I was a loyal, faithful, purchaser and consumer of the product but EVEN I have HAD it with their AGENDA-PUSHING, WAR-PROMOTING, PROPAGANDA and LIES!!!!

For those who wish to see my work from today, you can see the Rock the Truth or Truth Rocker blog sites.

Related:
No More Newspapers For MSM Monitor

Update (I peeked at the website, and was totally disgusted with what little I saw so I will not be purchasing a paper, period; however, let me give you this wonderful niblet I saw):

"Globe plans to cut staff in newsroom" by Robert Weisman, Globe Staff | January 16, 2009

The Boston Globe, grappling with the economic downturn and financial pressures affecting the newspaper industry, yesterday said it plans to cut its newsroom payroll by as many as 50 full-time jobs, a reduction of nearly 12 percent in the company's news and editorial staff....

That's what happens when you SHOVEL SHIT LIES, Globe!!

The Globe, like nearly all US newspapers, struggles with the migration of advertisers and readers to the Internet.... At its peak in 2000, the Globe newsroom had 552 full-time jobs. That didn't include Boston.com, which then was operated separately....

Yup, and it has been DOWNHILL ever since the 9/11 and IRAQ LIES, hasn't it?

--MORE--"

And I JUST HELPED THEM!!

Readers, you have NO IDEA how WIDE is the GRIN on my face!!!!

Related:
The Boston Flyer

Update: I never did buy a paper today, and I never went back to the website. Unlikely to tomorrow as well; I have a hoop game in the morning and that usually means no paper purchase (as well as my other feelings toward them right now).