Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Poow Wittle Iswael

That was the general tone on CNN all day, dear readers, regarding their act of piracy and murder of peace activists in international waters.

It was POOW, WITTLE ISWAEL and its image and POOW WITTLE ISWAEL being protested.
It really was a sickening sight and was the straw that broke the MSM Monitor's back.

I'm no longer interested in
Zionist propaganda anymore, readers. I don't want to watch it, I don't want to read it, I don't want to see it, I don't want to hear about it.

I don't need to comment on it and I am no longer interested in trying to save them from themselves. You can't reach those monsters anyway, so the hell with them.


The same goes for this shitty AmeriKan government we have here. What a slave to Israel, and how disgusting. The quicker the empire falls the better, and it ain't going to be the Jew scooping up the goodies this time.

The criminal Zionist mafia that is USrael is about to self-destruct, in fact, is self-destructing as I type this -- and I never had to lift a finger to do it. They are doing it to themselves.
From what little I saw on the blogs before typing this, they stepped in a pile of s*** with this operation.

One thought they had seen the worst in the NaZionist Israelis after the Gaza war crimes spree; however, then came the organ harvesting operation and now this.


Yeah, POOW WITTLE WYING ISWAEL!!!

Goodbye, you stinking PoS.

Also see:
How the MSM is reporting the attack on Gaza aid ships