Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Who in the World Would Want to Buy or Read a Boston Globe?

Not me, dear readers, not anymore.

Can you believe I once looked forward to reading my morning paper and marking it with my blue and red pens? Now I can not even stand to read much of any copy (something I have found out trying to sift through the May backlog).


I'm sorry, dear readers; however, it looks like this may be the end. I am simply no longer interested in anything the Boston Globe has to say anymore. I certainly do not want to pay for a paper I care not to read anymore. That's a waste of precious resources.

Here, readers, maybe you can find something you might like to read on their website today.

As for me, I really don't care to look at it at all, and didn't.

It's over, Globe.

Looks like that New Year's resolution just kicked in six months late.