Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Rocker Silenced by Blogger Browser

Your browser is no longer supported by Blogger. Some parts of Blogger will not work and you may experience problems. If you are having problems, try Google Chrome. | Dismiss

When I try to install Chrome I am told  you cannot use the application Google Chrome  with my operating system, and thus I can no longer create or edit new posts.  Well, the fact is I can't afford another another computer and even if I coiuld I wouldn'r want to buy another one.  I'm sick of this every couple years having to upgrade so some computer companies can get phat. They already have tons of youth they have convinced that they can't do without all the technical gizmos and such.

So the fact is this is it, readers.  I'm not buying another computer  simply so I can blog on blogger. I'm sorry.  I simply can't afford. Needless to say, I won't be buying any more Boston Globes. 

Update: Oh, no, the tools work and now I can edit, yeah!!!!