Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mom Always Loved You Best

You know, folks, I thought I had seen all the tools of division from the Zionist AmeriKan media, from race to gender to sexual preference to anything they can use to divide others; however, they surpassed themselves today:

"There are serious emotional consequences for adult children who feel excluded. Jill Suitor, a sociologist at Purdue University and one of the authors of the paper, published in the Journal of Marriage and Family, hopes her group’s work can help them cope with those feelings by recognizing that favoritism is normal."

I guess that's why I'm such a sour shit, huh? 

Yes, let's not only divide the family, let's divide people by the most primal bond of motherhood. I hope you, dear readers, understand why I no longer want to read this Jewish filth.