Wednesday, April 29, 2009

One-on-One With Obama

He may have the height on me, but I'll bet I could whip his ex-smoker ass!!!

"Obama shoots hoops with Conn. women's team

WASHINGTON - Championship ceremony is a White House standard for sports teams. Shooting hoops with the president, now that's something to remember. Moments after yesterday's event in front of the South Portico, President Obama hustled the NCAA champion University of Connecticut women's basketball team over to the outdoor half-court, away from reporters and cameras."

He got to play against the girls?


Lucky guy!!


Btw, readers, I have an unscheduled surprise later tonight; the ball court will be open this evening, and I am looking so forward to it.

C'mon and bring it, 'bamer!!!!!

Update: I wouldn't have taken him tonight. I struggled.