Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Budgeting My Time With the Boston Globe

You will see why, readers:

Deal elusive for averting a shutdown

Yeah, I see the wars and fascist security state will still be funded; the only things that won't be are things the PEOPLE WANT or NEED!

Boehner signals a compromise on budget talks

Must have been an April Fools Joke.  

Obama says deal near on budget trims, but Boehner less optimistic 

GOP advances a 3d stopgap budget bill, trimming $12b 

You feeling yanked around like a yo-yo by distracting and diversionary crap like me, readers?

Also see  

Targets set high for Obama reelection

President Obama officially kicked off his reelection bid yesterday, launching what analysts expect will end up being the most expensive political campaign in history and one that will probably rely on donors with deep pockets.   

This as the American people suffer.

More front-page fluff and nonsense:

US Democrats seek to delay primary

Who cares? Is that really a front-page story? 

This one is not:

Florida congresswoman to head DNC

I'll give you one guess as to her religion.  

As for the rest, I am so far behind it takes 3 hours to collect a post and another 3 hours to go through all the hoops the Boston Globe and Blogger run me through.  

If I miss your state, city, nation, or issue by throwing away my Boston Globes and spending less time with them, I'm sorry.  It is a struggle to read such agenda-pushing, obfuscating, supremacist slop day after day after day.  

Related: Why Am I No Longer Reading the Newspaper?

Pretty much it, yup.