Friday, May 20, 2011

I Listen to the News Now

And I will read it when I go there to hear it as well as working on these PoS posts from the Boston Globe for you, dear readers. 

In fact, I'll probably read more there and at some of my other favorite sites than I will the ol' BG. Spin sucks now and the newspaper just ain't getting it done. It is almost beyond comprehension that they keep getting worse and worse and worse. You compare what you know and what you hear to what you read and it is literally sickening.  The paper gets the flip, flip, flip, and is once again deposited on the desk. Oh, sure, it has a bunch of fancy notes and intentions on the notepad paper but there it sits.

As I begin my shift of posts and commentaries for you, dear readers, I am saddened that this is what the flagship paper of New England has to offer me, the American people, and you.