Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mitt Romney's Fart Mist

It's what happens when you have to inhale certain political orthodoxies.

"Romney said:  “I believe the world’s getting warmer. I can’t prove that, but I believe based on what I read that the world is getting warmer. And number two, I believe that humans contribute to that . . . so I think it’s important for us to reduce our emissions of pollutants and greenhouse gases that may well be significant contributors to the climate change and the global warming that you’re seeing.’’  

WHERE? The LAST TWO WINTERS have been BRUTAL with RECORD SNOWFALL causing UNCOVERED-BY-THE-MEDIA FLOODING, and we had a SUMMER that WASN'T a couple of years ago and a washout of a spring!

--more--" 

Readers, I'm sorry, but quite frankly I am SICK of responding to LIES about the WEATHER of all things! 

Yeah, NEVER MIND that RADIATION LEAKING INTO THE PACIFIC or the OIL-SOAKED SEAFOOD from the GULF or the HAVOC-RAISING GMO CROPS that are DESTROYING YIELDS or the HIGH COST of FUEL because of ENDLESS WARS for OIL and PRICE-GOUGING PROFITEERS at the OIL COMPANIES or the PHARMACEUTICALS in the WATER or ANY of the OTHER TRULY SERIOUS ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS we have because the WORLD IS GETTING WARMER and it is ALL YOUR FAULT, dear reader. 

Now, HELP SAVE the WORLD and PONY UP and PLUNK DOWN some money in the form of a CARBON TAX because THAT is what is at the BOTTOM of ALL THIS!!

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!