Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday's Tour: Walsh and the Weather

That's what I saw on the front page when I did a web preview before making today a NoPP, dear readers. I'm sorry because I know you did not like the post I worked hours at yesterday so I will be brief. (For those not in the know, a NoPP means no printed paper purchase today, and when I don't get a Globe, I really don't read a Globe. Sorry)

When I dropped down to the Nation section I would have read I saw the same old shit-fooleys (votes delayed by the weather, huh?) with the divisive issues that receive way too much coverage (another clipping dump coming up) in my agenda-pu$hing pos. I'm tired of the reinforcement of patsy plots and other splendid mind manipulation coming from my government mouthpiece known as a jewspaper. Besides, it's too cold to go get a Globe now.

As for you in the rest of the world, had I bought a Globe I certainly would have read all of them; however, I'm tired, tired, tired of the CIA/Zionist Jew view and narrative of the world and endless advancement of the Jew World Order. By the time I would have gotten past them and the turn-ins to the op/ed page I would have forgotten to read most of those. 

I'm sorry to say I probably would not have read anything in the Metro or Bu$ine$$ sections even had I bought a Globe, but a couple of items did catch my eye (government said, huh? Where is the trash can?) for what it is worth (answer: not much, which is why we pa$$ed on the purcha$e today).

"Still, Yellen’s was the thinnest margin of Senate approval for a Fed chairman in the central bank’s history. Ben S. Bernanke, the most recent chairman, was confirmed for a second term with 70 yes votes and 30 no votes in 2010.

As a woman, Yellen will be a rarity among the world’s central bankers, a club dominated by men. “Practically one hundred years to the day from when the Federal Reserve was created, the central bank finally has its first woman president,” said Terry O’Neill, president of the National Organization for Women. “It’s about time.”

That is so sad, and we now know NOW is nothing but controlled-opposition garbage, same as the feminists who want into combat. In this case, the problem isn't the gender of the person leading the in$titution, it is the in$titution itself.

And before you accuse me of misogyny, let me explain: I find it repulsive that women equate equality with the opportunity to kill in wars based on lies and as the head of the private central banking cartel as some sort of progress. 

If these women's organizations were truly concerned about women they would focus on health care, infant mortality, wealth inequality, the ending of wars (yes, women are most likely to suffer during and after wars, yes), and would celebrate and protect the unique gift women have: the ability to produce a child. 

That's not to keep you barefoot and pregnant, ladies; it is to acknowledge that if we lose you or your wonderful capacity to produce offspring we lose everything. Humanity will cease to exist. As offensive as you may find this statement, it only takes one man (provided he is not sterile) to fertilize 20 women. Reverse the ratio and we have a real problem on our hands. 

But no more yelling about anything.

Yellen has been a powerful force in the Fed during the deep recession and sluggish recovery. She has argued for the central bank to provide more clarity to market participants and supported its campaign to soak up trillions of dollars of Treasury and mortgage-backed debt in order to bring down interest rates and spur investors to start spending."

Meaning she was all for the Wall Street bailouts.

Related: Corporations Sitting on $1.8 Trillion in Cold Hard Cash

Yeah, that is TRILLION with a T!

So the $85 billion a month in printed money basically boosted corporate and bank bottom lines as it inflated the stock market, policies Yellen supported all along even though she is a "dove." 

I know you are not liking the new format, sorry to say, because this is likely what it may be in the future. I'm going to clean up a few things, but I think my days of reading the Boston Globe are soon over. I'm more likely to go other places and look at other blog rolls as well as my own.

I'm sorry I failed you, dearly beloved readers. I'm sorry I got so far behind on the Boston Globe, sorry I'm failing to keep up with the Boston Globe, sorry I no longer care what is in the Boston Globe, sorry this is such a shit blog.