Saturday, September 20, 2014

Slow Saturday Special: Scottish Secession Vote Was Stolen

That's what I heard, and others are seeming to confirm the blatant fraud:

"It should be pretty clear what is going on though the mass of the public refuses to see. I have witnessed video tape of poll workers putting Yes votes in the No pile. During a conversation the day before the vote I remember saying to someone, “The vote doesn't matter because the results will most certainly be rigged and there is only one reason to rig votes and that is because if the votes are not rigged, the outcome will be different.

Given who is behind the disarray and disorder of these times, you know that they will stop at nothing to maintain the status quo. Keep in mind that if you are hearing about these things, much worse has taken place and is taking place....

--MORE--" 

I think we all sensed it was coming anyway, and you will see nothing of it in that New York Times piece of filth. Next to disappointed with the blatant vote rigging and fraud is Spain. Just a big game, isn't it? 

I'm not going to hold my breath on the web replacement. I'm becoming more savvy and circumspect regarding what I would call unhappiness (my printed headline said anger fueled the vote) regarding the $hit $hell game of the propaganda pre$$. I'm tired of saying the same things over and over again regarding the lame excuses they come up with to explain all the machinations. 

Also see: 

Proud Irish villages prepare grand welcome for Mayor Walsh
Walsh begins Ireland trip, invoking JFK

They have their own gruesome children scandal to deal with.

NEXT DAY UPDATES:

You can’t go home when you’ve never left

Scottish teens proud, passionate about voting

Once again, the massive vote fraud is unmentioned and a lame-ass excuse is trotted out to explain it all.  

I think it is pretty obvious that political campaigns are no longer worth covering in my propaganda pre$$. That should clear out a huge section of backlog and stuff for me.