Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Coming Out of the Cocoon

That's what it feels like with all the snow that has fallen:

"US to spend $3.2m to aid monarch butterflies" Associated Press  February 10, 2015

WASHINGTON — The federal government on Monday pledged $3.2 million to help save the monarch butterfly, the iconic orange-and-black butterfly that can migrate thousands of miles between the United States and Mexico each year.

So which well-connected friend or concern will be receiving those contracts in this age of au$terity?

In recent years, the species has experienced a 90 percent decline in population, with the lowest recorded population occurring in 2013 and 2014.

Recent years, huh?

About $2 million will restore more than 200,000 acres of habitat from California to the Corn Belt, including more than 750 schoolyard habitats and pollinator gardens. The rest will be used to start a conservation fund that will provide grants to farmers and other landowners to conserve habitat.

The move by the US Fish and Wildlife Service comes as it is in the midst of a one-year review to determine whether to classify the monarch butterfly as a threatened species under the Endangered Species Act, which would afford the butterfly more protection.

--more--"

Related: GMOs Killed the Mexican Monarchs

Oh, no I'm sure it was something else and maybe the Army could help out? 

Just thought of something: maybe it's the brutal winters bringing their migration and economies to a halt (remember that excuse for the contraction in the first quarter of last year?).

I may be going right back into one. I sit here and stare at the notations on the notepaper and find myself no longer wanting to do any of this. I'm tired of constantly transmitting the same lies, distortions, or hoaxes coming from the agenda-pushing, war-promoting, when they are all being shot to shit by the prolific list over on my blog roll. I've spent most of the last hour saying I need to match up this, I need to match up that, to show the Globe spew and honestly, I'm sick of it? Why waste time on the $hit spew of elite $upremaci$m that is nothing but distraction and diversion if it is even real? 

Look, I'm not complaining. The propaganda pre$$ is only serving the will of its owners and dwindling readership. They have every right to spew their point of view; that doesn't mean I will ever believe it again.