Monday, April 20, 2009

Die a Green Death

I think this finally put me over the top with the fart-misters and their gaseous agenda-pushing. I've noticed myself cutting back from the issue more often. It gets to the point where I'm no longer willing to invest time in the most outrageous of lies -- especially when the MSM pushes them with such enthusiasm. Then I smell the stink for sure!

"Interest in ecofriendly burials grows in US; Green cremations, coffins introduced" by Jim Efstathiou Jr., Bloomberg News | April 19, 2009

NEW YORK - .... Going green even in death....

I'm sorry, but at that point I'm not going to give a s*** because I will have pffffffted my last pffffffffttt.

And don't give me the I don't care about the planet bull, either. I'm not the main polluter in this world, and I didn't start all the wars that have defouled the environment, so go protest that, s***ters.

Texas will cater to people concerned about environmental effects of the "death-care industry."

What will they think of next? Btw, we already got one -- it's called the AmeriKan health care sysstem and its working fine.

***************

The $12 billion-a-year US funeral industry will need a makeover to meet new demand for back-to-Earth burials and low-energy, low-emission cremations. Customers are curious about products from biodegradable embalming fluid to caskets made of recycled cardboard, said Joe Sehee, executive director of the Green Burial Council of Santa Fe. Consumers are forcing changes on the industry, Sehee said....

Look, just build a pyre, fry me, and then dump me out over the Hindu-Kush, 'kay?

Green burials aim to return the body to the earth quickly, leaving little impact on the environment, said Mary Woodsen, head of the board of trustees at Greensprings Natural Cemetery Preserve, in Newfield, N.Y. Preparations may include a cotton shroud to wrap the body and a casket-free burial.

What, and let the worms and insects get at me? No way!!!

Cremation, already seen as a more environmental option than a traditional burial, is getting even greener....

How about shutting down the war machine first?

People can also improve the ocean in death....

By becoming fish-food for thousands of dolars?

--more--"

Also see:
Weathering the MSM Lies for more. I'm tired of them.

So when's it gonna warm up around here anyway, MSM?