Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Anger and Australia

Maybe it is my own one-day wonder; however, today you are not going to receive the daily doses of diatribes, colorful descriptions, and other assorted vulgarities, dear readers.

I do not know if it will be a trend, but there isn't going to be any anger today. I was sitting back on the couch last night when a possible epiphany happened. I've been getting angrier and angrier for years as the problems have gotten worse, the lies bolder, and the outrageous deceptions, distortions, and divisions of the AmeriKan MSM.

(I use the "K" to describe the newspapers and the power structure they serve because they are an unholy obscenity that is deaf to the American people, readers).


For today anyway, there will be no anger because as I ruminated during the
greatest NCAA championship game I have ever watched -- with a pretty strong game from myself hours earlier -- I realized it is ALL VERY, VERY SAD!

Here I was watching what I consider the greatest celebration of life available, watching these tremendous young people meet every pressure point and rise to the challenge (from both teams even though I, like most Americans interested, wanted Butler to win). With 10 minutes left it no longer mattered, and the final 10 minutes cemented the game's legacy in my mind. The ending only made it better, and I simply said to myself there are no losers tonight.

And now I'm back here again with more important matters.

Let's pick-up where we left off before moving forward with new items for you today
:

"About 2 tons of oil have already spilled from the 1,000 tons of fuel on board, creating a 100-yard slick that stretches 2 miles, Marine Safety Queensland said in a statement.

Yes, a subject that looms large in the minds of the global elite. And we drink it in gobs.


I consider things like this as the real environmental threat, not the nonsensical
jibber-jabber of the -- well, you know who they are, readers.

It's the POLLUTION of the PLANET with CHEMICALS and SUCH, not some lie to get into your wallet.


--more--"

Also see
: Men At Work in Australia