Friday, June 4, 2010

In Search of the Boston Globe

Oh, I already found one and that is the problem:

"True believer on trail of Sasquatch in Va., claims 14 sightings" by Paul Schwartzman, Washington Post | June 4, 2010

THORNBURG, Va. — Bigfoot has been a perennial for generations, with hundreds of purported sightings (many of them of supposed footprints), most prevalent in the Pacific Northwest but also popping up in states as disparate as Rhode Island, Illinois, and Alabama.

The Boston Globe and Washington Post have seen Bigfoot now?

You can't see it, dear readers, but I'm sobbing.

This is New England's largest "newspaper?"

It's like a big shitwich for
breakfast!

The myth grew in popularity in 1967, when two men in California filmed what appeared to be a huge and hairy biped walking into the woods, at one point turning its head to glance dramatically at the camera.

That is what my paper is full of, folks: myths.

I'm not angry today, readers, I'm just terribly, terribly sad.

My morning paper, world.


In Bigfoot circles, the footage is referred to as the “Patterson-Gimlin film,’’ named for its makers.

In less admiring circles, the short, fuzzy clip is cited as nothing short of poppycock....

I've got other words for it, but.....

The small but avid universe of Bigfoot enthusiasts includes self-styled investigators who pursue their quest during off hours from their day jobs.

That certainly is the perspective of the agenda-pushing Zionist war rag and its AmeriKan MSM prism-- which is why I am so, so sad, fellow Americans.

And not how this pursuit of "truth" is portrayed as cool, where as other such topics (9/11, for example) are off limits and denigrated by the same agenda-pushing MSM.

I never thought blogging would turn into a full-time job, but here I am.

Willard, for example, hosts an Internet radio show and maintains a website from his home in Manassas; he also monitors his Bigfoot hotline for reported sightings (a recent caller announced “I just saw Bigfoot in Reston,’’ before exploding in laughter and hanging up).

Hey, Globe, ever hear of WHAT REALLY HAPPENED?

He's got a radio show, too! Everyday from 6-8 I think. He even feeds it at the top of his sight. Maybe you should check him out once in a while -- seeing as you are so on to the pulse of the country, pffft!

More dispassionate scholars are fascinated by the unflagging interest in bogeymen....

Oh, like the government and intelligence agency created, funded, and directed "TERRORISTS" that are all over my MSM all the time?

Is that the kind of bogeymnen the MSM is referring?

--more--"

Related
: Answers as elusive as evidence on topic of alien abductions (By Stephen Smith, Globe Staff)

UFOs and Bigfoot, 'eh, Globe?

I know I'm dating myself; however, it reminded me of
something long ago, from a galaxy far, far away.... some "conspiracies theories" were and are acceptable, 'eh?

I guess that keeps you from discussing the looting, lying, and mass-murdering wars anyway.

Wow.

I need to check that supermarket stand again to see if the Globe is on a rack in there somewhere.

I'm sorry, world, for having to report this to you.

This is embarrassing, humbling, and humiliating.