Saturday, January 15, 2011

Slow Saturday Special: It's All in the Stars

I'm wondering whether the Boston Globe can even be called a newspaper anymore.

Zodiac fans seeing stars over ‘old’ news on signs

Identity crisis

What is really sad is I heard Thom Hartmann spending time on the topic in the car ride home from work the other day. 

Related:

"Boston viewers will be able to see more local TV news, sports coverage, and daily horoscopes in Spanish. Massachusetts Spanish TV Network, or MAStv, a Spanish-language network, launched this week....

--more--"   

Not only do I not believe in horoscopes, I resent astrology's apocalyptic messages that nothing can be changed -- especially when it comes to wars, etc.  

Of course, there are other strains that predict the opposite.  I don't put much credence in them, either. 

Life is what we make it, folks.