Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Globe Special: Morning Jog

I think I'll skip it:

Dwarfs outrunning expectations in Boston Marathon

Isn't dwarf a politically incorrect and offensive term these days? Sometimes I wonder who writes this stuff. Kinda rest muh case. 

Maybe I should take a bike:

Cyclists test patience of police on Boston Marathon route

What, not enough of 'em getting hit? I thought they were getting a train to avoid all the trouble with authorities?

Just be careful out there, okay, bike riders? I did it for the better part of the 90s so I have a surplus in my personal carbon credit account, thank you.

I'll be playing basketball in about two hours (ftr, I'm under 6 ft. but play over it). That will be my jogging for the day. I will be afterwards for some more Sunday Globe Specials, dear readers. Have a lot to get to today.