Thursday, September 26, 2013

Globe Needs a Hug

They are not going to get one from me.

"Hundreds watch as new names added to Garden of Peace" by Terri Ogan |  Globe Correspondent, September 20, 2013

The Garden of Peace acts as an educational tool to increase awareness of violence and teach visitors of the impact of violence....

In other words, it's another mind-bending manipulation and shove to the agenda. 

Don't get me wrong. I'm not for violence or kids getting shot in the street (especially by authority, which seems to do most of the killing); however, I oppose this agenda-pushing s*** because it's all about the violence in the streets of AmeriKa, and not the massive doses of violence the war machine delivers to countless people across this planet. 

In other words, I find it hard to take a "peace" message from a war-promoting, agenda-pushing newspaper.

The concept for the Garden of Peace was created about 16 years ago. With funding from corporate sponsors including Suffolk University, Suffolk Construction Co., and private donors, the garden was opened in 2004.

Why am I not $urpri$ed to $ee $uch a thing in my whoreporate pre$$? It's ALL AGENDA ALL the TIME!! Must come with the lies.

“I feel sad,” said Andrea Cabral, secretary of the state’s Executive Office of Public Safety and Security, who attended Thursday night. “I’ve been in law enforcement for 28 years, and that’s a long time to be witness to this level of pain.

She thinks some administrative position in the executive is "law enforcement." Officialdom has really internalized the totalitarian and police-state mentality -- even in liberal(?) Democratic Massachusetts!

“But i’m also uplifted by the strength that I see in people, their determination to keep going, their determination to try to end all this violence. I want to hug everybody.”

No disrespect intended, but what are they supposed to do? You move on. I'm not big on feeling "uplifted" by that, but I guess that's just me.

--more--" 

I feel like I need a hug now.