Thursday, September 12, 2013

Going to the Patriots Game

About to head into the stadium after the tailgate.... 

"New bag rule at Gillette Stadium gets mostly favorable reviews" by Todd Feathers |  Globe Correspondent, August 17, 2013

We love our tyranny here in the great fascist(?) liberal(?) Democratic state!

FOXBOROUGH — Two miles from Gillette Stadium, a large construction sign warned New England Patriots fans that only clear bags would be allowed in the stadium.

The new policy that bans most bags is being introduced in several NFL stadiums this year, and fans at Friday night’s game, with emotions of the Boston Marathon bombings still raw, welcomed the extra security measures, for the most part.

What a lark while you are waiting in line

“It’s still close to home,” said Lisa Mahar, 56, of Smithfield, R.I., recalling the April 15 attack. “Everyone is doing it because we want to be safe and we want our neighbors to be safe.”

All these games across the country, all these years, and never a false flag attack? I'm $tumped as to the rea$ons why. What $too-pid "terrorists." 

Related: Breaking News: Bin Laden to Bomb Boston Red Sox Baseball Game 

Good thing they are on the road tonight. Can't reach 'em from the sea grave(?) there. 

So WHO CALLED IT IN? KNOWING WHAT WE KNOW NOW about the NSA COLLECTION EFFORTS, it looks like we had a FALSE FLAG HOAX to JUSTIFY the $ECURITY $TATE! That's what it looks like!

*********************

But even for those aware of the policy, the stringency of the new rule was annoying to some.

But mostly favorable reviews.

“I already had to walk all the way back to my car because my bag was a few inches too big,” said Nicole Chionchio, 18, of Milbury.

Couldn't they have just searched it like at the airport and then let her in? Or did she have a bomb in there?

Several fans also complained about the need to display all the contents of their bags.

But mostly favorable reviews, my headline tells me.

“What if you’re a female and you have personal items in there?” said Donna Brown, 48, of Litchfield, N.H., as she and her daughter walked back to their car to deposit a bag.

Yeah, that's a tricky one. I guess that's why I'm not a security officer. I'm not perverted enough.

For those willing to pay for a new bag, the Patriots Pro Shop offered a wide selection.

Oh, the CLUB is going to MAKE A FEW BUCKS OFF THIS, huh? 

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! 

I'm sure they will be OUTRAGEOUSLY OVERPRICED, too!! 

But you know, if you want to walk back to the car and dump that lady's stuff, that's cool. Hope you won't need any of it for the next four hours or so, but if you do, don't worry. I'm sure the Patriot Pro Shop can help you find the material you will need!!

From small, clutch-sized purses to over-the-shoulder bags capable of fitting several sweatshirts, fans hauled clear containers of all shapes and sizes into the stadium Friday night for the preseason game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

“The fact is, I don’t want a big bag or purse next to me anyway,” Mahar said. “I kind of like it.”

Ever notice football games are sort of like war rallies? 

Go Pats!

--more--"

RelatedConcert Over

Who would want to celebrate or attend any event in or near greater Boston these days anyway?

Not me. I guess I will just watch it on TV as a favor to my friends.