Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Globe Not So Special: Forgotten Birthday

I'm surprised they forgot since I see him in my paper nearly every day -- and did again today.

"It is April 21st today, and yesterday was the 124th birthday of Adolf Hitler.  I have stated many times that even though this man was no saint, and he did make his mistakes. But he tried to free Germany from the horrible control of Jewish criminal bankers, and it took an entire world war for evil Jewish interests to end his fight for freedom for Germany.  Again, the more I look at real history, the more I realize that we fought World War II on the wrong side....

--MORE--"

I know I will never forget him for the very same reasons.

Also seeHappy Birthday, Adolf Hitler

He's a supporter -- and for good reasons

And what is this about getting rid of the Rothschild and the free masons

No stooge he.

Related: Six Zionist Companies Own 96% of the World's Media  

Now think about that for a minute. 

Are they going to give glowing reviews to the greatest threat they ever knew? Is it any surprise that Nazi nationalism has been distorted in history books when Mussolini himself said true fascism is the "merger of state and corporate power?" I mean, hello 21st-century AmeriKa! 

I noticed a quote from Fromm at then end (printed Globe must have erased it), and it caught my eye because Fromm is most likely the greatest thinkers that ever lived -- although I now see why he was quoted. But hey, anyone criticized by Chomsky can't be all bad. 

Time for me to get some rest.  

NEXT DAY UPDATE:

"Exposing The "Nazi" Epithet - Who Started It, Why, How, And Who Benefits!

Saturday, April 20th, was the 124th birthday of Adolf Hitler... It is so amazing that even to this day this man is so vilified and labeled as the "Greatest Evil" of history.  Knowing now that our so called "History books" are nothing more than packs of lies and pure propaganda, everyone needs to take the time to do a re-examination of Adolf Hitler and his place in true history... Upon doing so, many will discover and be shocked to find out that Adolf Hitler was not the great evil that he has always been labeled, but a brave individual who stood up against the true tyranny of criminal Jewish bankers who sought to enslave Germany, and freed his country for a short time from this true plague on the entire world.. It is amazing when you take the time to really study into the second World War and discover that we were suckered into fighting for these same criminal Jewish banking interests, and actually fought on the wrong side!

One thing that I have always found most annoying is the constant vilification of anyone who takes the time to re-examine the history of World War II, and is labeled as a "Nazi".... To me, the term "Nazi" itself has always been used as a propaganda weapon to vilify and demonize any brave person who stands up against the Jewish tyranny that we experience today.... Even I have long been labeled as a "Nazi" on top of other slanders, for taking the time to look at real history and expose those truths here at this blog....

--MORE--"