Monday, March 10, 2014

Another Printed Paper Left in Pristine Condition

Related: Springing Ahead of My Sunday Globe

I'm going to bounce you ahead today, too, because some who tell untruths and they get front-page, above-the-fold coverage. Then there are the people who are liars and others that simply tell inaccurate promises (told by jwho?).

As for the rest of the front page, I'm not even interested in linking any of those items.

When I open my printed Globe I find I need to clean the shit off my shoes. I'm going to avoid the stage and club like a subpoena as I turn the folded paper over to see what is going on in the world, according to the narrative of my Jewish pri$m.

The mystery deepens surrounding the plane crash in South Asia, and the ma$$ media focus on this particular crash sure smells suspicious, but Ejypt's election is near, and Colombia's will tell us how talks are going with the terrorists. Nothing has changed in Iraq or Syria, but has in North Korea.

(Flip, flip)

The Crimean crisis coverage has calmed down, there is optimism on Iran, and political intrigue in Afghanistan.

(Flip)

There is a vote in El Salvador, and terrorists are taking over in Libya and Gaza.

For some reason my printed Globe does not carry the Peruvian or Mexican pieces that were found in the web version. 

(Flip) 

I fold.

(Flip)

If there is something worth reading here I'm not seeing it, although it looks like I spoke to soon on the Ukraine, 'eh? 

(Flip)

I see pot is still making a stink although the stench is coming from somewhere else if you ask me. I guess the invisible bus will need to take me off the back page of the front section and drive you right to the Metro section that did not interest me in the least save for the protest on page B10.

Nor did the business section, so I didn't buy anything and goosed the gas to get out of there. Just avoid the bull$hit on your way to work, kids (I hope the $tudent loans were worth it).

(Hey, pssst! Someone is leaking a secret on the back page of my Metro and Business section of my Globe. Just keep your voice down in the theater.)