Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Having a Beer With Obama

I'd like to and I DON'T EVEN DRINK!!!

"Acknowledging 'honest mistakes,' Obama tolerates critic" by Associated Press | February 10, 2009

ELKHART, Ind. - President Obama wanted to talk yesterday about his economic stimulus plan, but one woman in the audience instead wanted to talk about the tax troubles that have snagged some of Obama's Cabinet picks.

"You've come to our county and asked us to trust you, but those that you have appointed to your Cabinet are not trustworthy and can't handle their own budget and taxes," the woman said to boos before Obama cut off the rowdy crowd of 1,700 in a high school gym.

He told the crowd he wanted to hear the question.

"I'm one of those that thinks you need to have a beer with Sean Hannity," said the woman, referring to the conservative Fox News Channel personality.

Obama acknowledged what he called "honest mistakes."

"Now, with respect to Sean Hannity, I didn't know that he had invited me for a beer," Obama said. "You know, but - I will take that under advisement. Generally, his opinion of me does not seem to be very high, but I'm always good for a beer."

--more--"

Now what shall we talk about, 'bamer?

9/11?

Iraq?

The MSM?

Al-CIA-Duh?

The dead guy?

Let's have another, shall we? There's a lot more to talk about.