Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sweet Jessica

I look at something like this, and I see two things:

One, I see the agenda-pushing Zionist-controlled media once again downing a good American girl; and two, Jessie has never been the same since she came back from Iraq.


Yes, I know she is dating the quarterback, but I think Jessica saw a little too much of real war when she went on her support-the-troops p.r. tour. If you have noticed, America, she has had problems ever since. I think some of the bubble-headed shallowness was lost when the lovely young girl was confronted with the awful reality of war.

"Simpson fumbles

A bizarre 38-minute set by opening act Jessica Simpson inadvertently stole the spotlight from headliner Rascal Flatts in a show at a Michigan arena. The Grand Rapids Press said Simpson forgot her lyrics, struggled with her ear monitors, mumbled through songs, and fought back tears during the Thursday night performance. At one point, the 28-year-old singer-actress asked her backing band to start over on one song (AP)."

Of course, when the floozy is some Jewess like that despicable piece of trash
Amy Winehouse it is a different story. She wins awards from the Jewish-dominated industry!

Also see:
Amy Winehouse Back In The Day

Am I the only one wondering why everything Amy Winehouse does is ...